Builders custom home situated on 4 pastoral acres, just outside the quaint town of Hillsboro. A fraction under 4000 sq. ft. of living space, on one level. 11-foot ceilings throughout most of the home give this meticulously maintained home a grand, spacious feel. Beautiful windows and french doors allow sunlight to flood the home and afford stunning mountain views across the expansive back and side yards. Plenty of room to spread out; work from home or home school. Internet is wireless and tv is satellite. No problem with connectivity. A car enthusiast will be delighted with the 60 x 28 detached garage and the attached three-car garage, as well. Two of the garage bays in the detached garage have been re-purposed into a storage space for easy access to everything and a finished space behind the storage space that is heated, cooled, carpeted, and set up as a music studio at present. No covenants or HOA so having horses or livestock is ok. Entertaining large groups will be so much fun when you live in this home! Multiple patios, a sprawling deck, a shaded pavilion, an awning on the deck, and many ways for guests to flow from inside to outside. Not to mention you are in winery central in this part of Loudoun County. Always something to do and places to explore. Too many wonderful features to this home to list, so come see for yourself.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Private W
3,810 sq. ft
Yes - 6 spaces
Loudoun County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Office
- Studio Efficiency
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Double Oven, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Water Treatment System, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Wood. Heat Pump, Stove, Central.
- Double Pane, Palladian Windows, Screened, Vinyl Frame
- Wood Stove.
- 36 Inch Or More Wide Halls, Main Level Entry, Low Pile Carpeting, Entry Level Bedroom.
- TV Entry System, Monitor System, Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Combination Living/dining Room, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, High Ceiling, Tray
Exterior / Lot Features
- 6 Garage Spaces. Circular Driveway, Driveway.
- Deck, Patio
- Lot View
- Mountain, Pasture
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Out Building, Satellite Dish, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard, Front Yard. Corner, Landscaping, Level, Open, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S), Front Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price