Beautifully Upgraded Ashley Model Nestled on an enviable corner lot in the sought after community of Cascades, this three-level home showcases a bright and airy floor plan enhanced by countless upgrades and a fabulous fenced yard. The picturesque exterior features plantation shutters and a 2-car garage, with an inviting covered entry that beckons you inside. The entry opens to formal living and dining rooms, with gorgeous hardwood floors that flow throughout the main level and upstairs landing. Enjoy effortless entertaining with an open-concept kitchen and family room warmed by a cozy brick fireplace. The chef's kitchen includes granite countertops and breakfast bar island, upgraded cabinets, tile backsplash and stainless steel appliances. Upstairs, discover four comfortable bedrooms, two full baths and a convenient laundry room. The spacious master suite includes a sitting area, two walk-in closets and a beautiful master bath with soaking tub, dual vanities and separate shower. On the fully finished lower level, enjoy a large rec room with a wet bar and fireplace, third full bathroom, and a great office with built-ins for working or learning from home. Out back, the amazing sunroom deck offers even more space to relax and entertain, and the spacious fenced lawn is backed by mature trees. All this in an excellent Sterling location just minutes to highways, golf, schools, parks and abundant local shopping and dining. Amenities at the Cascades HOA include pools, playgrounds, tennis, basketball, community clubs and more. Welcome Home!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
3,157 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Loudoun County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Humidifier, Ice Maker, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full Finished, Space For Rooms
- 2. Gas Burning, Mantle.
- Additional Interior Features
- Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Deck, Screened-in, Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Playground, Landscaped. Corner, Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac, Landscaping.
- Community Amenities
- Baseball Field, Basketball Courts, Bike Trail, Boat Ramp, Common Grounds, Community Center, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)