Those who value flow and function gravitate to the open layout of the Abbeyville. A well-integrated kitchen, dining area, and gathering room support entertaining and everyday living. An adjacent flex room serves as an office or cozy den. A full guest suite resides at the front of the home providing privacy & space. Choose an optional cozy fireplace in the gathering room. Enjoy a 14,000 sq. ft. clubhouse with an indoor & outdoor pool, fitness & yoga rooms, outdoor bocce ball courts and more. Live close to shopping, restaurants, wineries & breweries! Carters Mill is perfect for active adults wanting to stay in the area close to family & friends.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Other, 1 Story
Electric Water Heater, Tankless Water Heater, Publ
Brick Front, Concrete, Shake, Stone, Vinyl Siding
1,676 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Electric service available, Natural Gas, Underground
Prince William County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Freezer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat.
- Other, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Window Bars
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Sprinkler System, Walk-in Closets, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Beamed, Tray
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Shakes, Brick, Stone, Vinyl, Concrete
- Composition Shingle, Pitched
- Community Amenities
- Pool - Indoor, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Security, Tot Lots/Playground, Club House, Common Grounds, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center
- Security Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price